Access to this Site and the Services (as defined below) is void and unauthorized where prohibited by applicable law or regulation.
Description of the Site.
The Site provides various services and capabilities that enable customers (“Customers”) of different businesses (“Merchants”) to schedule appointments. The Site enables Merchants to setup and manage online calendars and appointment schedules for multiple staff members. Customers may review calendars provided by Merchants and schedule appointments with different staff members. Merchants can also schedule appointments with Customers. In addition, the Site provides both Customers and Merchants with various services that enhance and support schedule management through such capabilities as automated notifications and communication capabilities. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
“Submission” means the upload, submission, sending or posting, where and if available, by Users, whether Merchants or Customers, of any photograph(s), video(s), image(s), text, rating, opinions and/or comment(s) or other content to the Site.
What information does the Site collect?
Visitor/Non-Customer Activity. Visitors to the Site may choose to browse, search and examine any publically available information on the Site without registering with the Site or registering an Account. When you visit our Site as a non-Customer and non-Merchant, we collect only information you provide or submit to the Site directly, information you send to us by email, information and messages you send or post through our accounts on third party social networks (such as Facebook, YouTube or Twitter), comments you post or messages you send through any service we may provide. The foregoing statement not withstanding, our servers may recognize and collect Visitors’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
Account Activity.In order to have access to certain Services available on the Site, such as soliciting, scheduling or cancelling appointments, Users, both as Merchants and Customers, are required to register and setup an Account. We may ask for and collect some PII when you create an Account. When registering an Account with the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”) as prompted by our registration form. Registration Data for a Merchant Account may include, but is not limited to, business name, business owner first and last name, business location, business phone number, business e-mail address, password and payment information. Merchant registration may also prompt for optional information including a description of the business, an image used to represent the business, a website URL for the business’ website, fax number, business policies, cancellation policies and any additional information. Registration Data for a Customer Account may include, but is not limited to, first and last name, cell phone number, home phone number and e-mail address.
After you setup an Account, we also collect a variety of information and PII depending on the Services you deploy, license, purchase, use or engage in.
Content Uploaded to the Site. Any PII or Submissions that you voluntarily disclose on the Site is collected by us. This may include any information you submit as part of your Account profile as well as Submissions you make as comments and rating on the Site. In addition, some information (for example, PII contained in your comments, messages or profile pages, if any) may become publicly available and can then be collected, viewed and used by third parties.
Usage Information.We may collect information about your usage of the Site and our Services, such as when you use the Site, the Submissions you make, the information you review, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site. If you are logged in we may associate this information with your Account.
Surveys & Newsletters.We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to our Users. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level).
Click-Through URLs. In some of our email or cellular text messages we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. When Users click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
How do we use the information you provide us?
- We will not share any information associated with a particular appointment with any third-party (in relation to that appointment), other than between that Merchant and that Customer, as specifically needed to enable our Services or as provided below.
- A Customer’s PII will be shared with a Merchant with whom an appointment is scheduled, managed or cancelled. Merchants may use such PII to enable our Services, to directly contact the Customer or to market additional products and services.
- We may share information collected including your PII with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of credit card, e-mail origination, support services, customer relationship management services and order fulfillment.
- We may share information collected including your PII with Merchants on the Site for the purpose of enabling Services such as appointment scheduling and cancellation. Merchants may receive PII of all Customers who comment, rate or opine on their products or services.
- Information provided by a Merchant as part of their online Account profile and designed to promote the Merchant’s business, operations and schedule may be publicly displayed.
- We use Merchants’ and Customers’ e-mail addresses and phone numbers as part of our Services to send automated notifications related to appointment management.
- The email address used or the user-name you create during registration may be displayed to other Users when you provide Submissions such as commenting and other Users can contact you through comments, blogs, chat, or forums. Any public Submissions that you provide through the Site, such as commenting, may be redistributed through the Internet to other websites and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail or other PII to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address and other contact information provided by you to contact you regarding your Submissions, including your appointments. We may also use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
- You may opt-out at any time by changing your preferences. Your preferences can be changed by editing your profile online.
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activities and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of Surveys and signups for Newsletters to send both the information as requested and additional information about our company, Site or Services. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Site and improve our Services.
If any financial information is collected it will be used to bill you for Services offered on the Site. If you used a credit card to pay for any Service, your credit card information may be subject to verification by the issuing credit card company or other third party company. Unless you give us permission at the time such information is collected, this information will not be used for any purpose except for the fulfillment and record keeping of current and future transactions.
As part of our Services offerings, we provide Merchants with the ability to setup and manage online calendars and appointment schedules (as per our ToS). These Merchants are third parties unrelated to FNW. In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may also choose various third party web sites to link to, and/or frame within the Site. We also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our Users. However, even if the Merchants or other third parties are affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. We encourage you to read the policies of these Merchants and other third party websites. By purchasing, or registering or making reservations for, products or services offered or sponsored by Merchants and other third parties or advertisers through third party links on the Site, or electing to receive communications (such as e-mails) or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes or other programs, offered or sponsored by third parties on the Site, you consent to our providing your PII to those Merchants or other third parties. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party websites (even if offered on or through our Site) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for the independent policies or actions of third parties, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Services and the links placed upon each of them and therefore request any feedback on not only the Services, but for sites we link to as well.
Further, any linking with any other web site is neither an endorsement of that site nor any of the products or services that may be offered on that site.
Note: Your PII or financial information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of FNW or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose PII or financial information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of FNW or other visitors to the Site. Whenever PII or financial information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
How does FNW Protect Users Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security of your PII on our systems. When you enter sensitive financial information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Please be aware that emails or other messages you send to us are not necessarily secure against interception and you should not include sensitive information in those messages. We generally will not ask for your credit or debit card number, password or other sensitive information in an email and you should assume that if you get such a request, it might be fraudulent.
Except for the SSL transmissions, the Site is not encrypted. Access to your Account profile is restricted by your password.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other Users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Individuals under 13 years of age.
Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals 13 years of age or under to submit information to the Site or to use the Services. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals 13 years of age or under.
How do you change PII provided or OPT-OUT?
FNW gives registered Users an option for modifying or removing their information from our database. To update, modify or delete the information that we have on file for you, you may edit your online Account profile. We will comply with your requests as reasonably as we can. Please note that we require some PII for billing purposes. If you wish to delete certain PII required for Account maintenance such as your name, e-mail address or billing information, you may be required to terminate your Account.
However, please note, that while you may remove your PII from the Site at any time, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of your PII. To delete your Account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-registered Users of the Site may unsubscribe from marketing materials sent by us by using the unsubscribe link provided with each email.
How Long Do We Keep your Information?
Customers: A Customer’s PII is maintained only as long as he/she maintains an Account with the Site.
Merchants: A Merchant’s contact information may be maintained by us after an Account has been terminated for marketing and promotional purposes.
1177 Annapolis Rd #341
Odenton, MD 21113